Submit the Form to Register Your Interest in the next delivery now.
ADVANCED ECOTHERAPY TRAINING COURSE
2024 delivery now underway
More people than ever are waking up the fact that they need a deeper connection with nature. Ecotherapy answers that call. Let Dr Geoff Berry and his team provide you with a robust and clear set of definitions, practices, skills and answers, so that you can offer this service to clients who are looking for a more authentic expression of their inner nature and improved relationships with their kin on this beautiful planet.
Dr Geoff Berry
International Ecopsychology Society
Submit the form below to register your interest for the next Advanced Ecotherapy Training Course. An enrolment pack will be sent out offering payment options and details. Confirmation of your place is ensured with deposit.
View all Courses and Events
Advanced Ecotherapy Training Course - Next Course (dates tbc)
An immersive, interactive training that enables you to incorporate Ecotherapy into your daily life and practice. Certified by the International Ecopsychology Society and delivered by PACFA Registered Academic Dr Geoff Berry and a team of ecotherapists.
- Practitioners or therapists who want to incorporate Ecotherapy into their practice;
- People who seek to deepen their connection to nature in a real and ongoing way;
- Those who want to explore the healing and empowering potential of truly belonging to the earth; and
- People who know they are missing deeper relationships with our animal, plant and elemental kin on earth and beyond.
Delivery: Practitioners will learn how to apply Ecotherapy with their clients, online over six months and face-to-face at an immersive retreat on Country, with like-minded practitioners.
Interactive: Participants will be supported to explore their intimate relationship with nature in their own unique and personal way, as they immerse themselves more deeply in the world of Ecotherapy.
Accessible: Online classes discuss core themes, foundational and current ideas in the field of Ecotherapy, as well as the ancestral traditions that inform us today.
Transformational: Guided meditations shift participants into highly receptive states and additional exercises are offered, so that participants can practice by themselves or with others in the natural environment that is available to them.
Become a Certified Ecotherapist this year for $5950
Cost includes 5-day ecoretreat! Venue: Arcoora Arts & Ecology Training Ground, NNSW.
Advanced Ecotherapy Training for Practitioners 2024
Welcome Back to Nature, Welcome Back to Self
- We all evolved in close contact with nature – getting that sense of belonging back
- Recognising Self as part of a flow, an immersive experience in tune with nature
- Practical Exercise 1: Sit Spot reflections
- Therapeutic Application: reclaiming our birthright to feel at home on earth
Deepening Connections with Ancestral Wisdom
- What did our ancestors do differently, that we can get back in everyday life?
- How do we practice and keep deepened nature connection in real ways, every day?
- Practical Exercise 2: Accessing Peripheral Perceptions
- Therapeutic Application: reclaiming ancestral practices that heal, empower and return us to flow
Safety, Trauma, Neuroscience and Plasticity
- How do we ensure we and our clients feel safe in nature?
- How this rewires brain and engages the body
- Practical Exercise 3: When do we feel safe or unsafe?
- Therapeutic Application: reducing anxiety to re-establish confidence
Depth Psychology and Awakening
- Treating our personal stories and collective myths as part of a changing bigger picture
- Composing improved vehicles for receiving wisdom and awakening practices
- Practical Exercise 4: Amplifying Awareness in Nature
- Therapeutic Application: Tapping into the intelligence of nature for growth
The Sacred in Nature
- Revitalising our relationship with the sacred in the material realm
- Religious systems and nature spirituality; animism and the living world
- Practical Exercise 5: Nature Altar
- Therapeutic Application: Embodying Reverence in the Here and Now
Initiation, Ritual, Ceremony
- Making sacred space to mark moments, turning transitions into transformations
- The totemic and teaching qualities of other animals, plants, elements and places
- Practical Exercise 6: creating your own initiation ritual
- Therapeutic Application: cementing states into stages; moving on
Group Work – and the Immersive Retreat!
- Eco-anxiety, grief, the Community of Souls
- Communing with each other in nature in deeply meaningful and satisfying ways
- Practical Exercise 7: Dealing with ecological grief for the state of the planet
- Therapeutic Application: rebuilding faith in the village
Integration and Professional Business Supervision
- Landing it – how we integrate the learning into everyday life and our practice
- Professional Business Supervision session – gaining clientele ethically, networking
- Practical Exercise 8: how do you integrate ecotherapy into your practice?
- Therapeutic application: reaching out to prospective clients to offer ecotherapy
Bonus Resources for Participants
- Access to private ecotherapy training videos
- Clinical Supervision – first small group session free and ongoing arrangements provided
- Join the Ecotherapy Alliance and have your growing business promoted to the right clientele
Professor Carolyn Merchant
Professor Robert Pogue Harrison
Dr Jorge Conesa-Sevilla
Cognitive psychologist, National University, San Diego]
PhD, CEO and futurist at Bloom Factor Inc.
If you would like to know more about my services, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Address: Broulee, far south coast, NSW Australia.
Zoom: Geoff Berry
Availability: online anytime, unless I am out listening to nature calling